Monday, January 16, 2006

Day Off






I had the day off today. Got some much-needed stuff done
around the house. It was nice to have a quiet day at home. Jeremy has school tonight, so I REALLY have had the whole day to myself.

The only time I left the house today was when I went to Target for about an hour. I found two sweaters on clearance. (Yes, another cardigan.)


I did get some cards made. I made 4 of each - except the thank yous, I have 12 of those. I don't know if I'm going to try to sell them or use them myself. The other day I was looking for a card and I couldn't find one. I think I might have to keep a couple for myself. I haven't decided if I'm going to put them on ETSY, ebay or just sell them to people I know. Maybe I won't even sell them and I'll just give them out as gifts for birthdays or whatever.
I wish the sequins would have shown up better on this card. It is so much better in person. I might try to photograph it tomorrow.
I also have a felted purse that is almost done. I need to felt it and sew on the handles and it will be done. I have another one in the works.
Dad leaves for Brazil tomorrow. There are around 50 people going on the tour. Now that I think about it, it would have been a lot of fun to go with them. I think if we would have thought about it more, we probably would have gone. I love Brazil.
Back to work tomorrow. I have a lot of projects to get done this week, so hopefully I won't have to stay late this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment