Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slowly Organizing

It is taking me awhile, but I am slowly getting organized for the baby to come. I cleaned out my vanity so that I can move some of the hand lotions/soaps/body sprays that I store (hoard) in the baby's closet into the bathroom.

I have been storing my jewelry in two slim drawers in my vanity and I would have to dig to find whatever I wanted to wear each day.

Last summer I found 2 antique real wood frames at a garage sale for $1 each. I then got some free message boards from a business that is leaving my building for free. The project has been waiting to happen for the last 6 months and I finally pulled it out and got it done last night!

I don't know if I love the paint job that I did, but I can always change it. I'm happy that I can now find my earrings and pendants without spending 5 minutes digging through the drawers!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I might have to make one of these for myself some time...

    ReplyDelete