Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Whole Week???

It just can't be a whole week since I've posted??? Last week went by so quickly! I worked Monday thru Thursday and took Friday off because Esther and I thought we were going to have a garage sale. However, the weather decided to take a nasty turn on Thursday night, so we are postponing it until next weekend. This week I'll have the same schedule hopefully taking Friday off again for the sale.

Friday I got some housework done, mailed some Etsy stuff and worked on some more cards. We were going to go to Karin and Trevor's house for a game night, but we had too much stuff to get ready for Saturday, so we stayed home.

Saturday we got up early and got some stuff done and headed to Wisconsin for the Nelson reunion at Jeremy's Uncle's cabin. We spent pretty much the whole day there enjoying the food, lake and company. Jeremy and Matt tried to catch fish off the end of the dock, but Jeremy didn't get any. After we got home Jeremy's dad called and said that they caught so many that they stopped counting! Jeremy was bummed that he didn't get any.

Today we went to church at King of Glory in Eden Prairie because Jason was preaching there (plus they start a little bit later and we wanted to sleep in a little bit ;) After that we went to Ruby Tuesday where Nathan works for lunch. He got us a little bit of a discount. After we came home I sat in my chair and made cards for the rest of the day. It has actually been a very productive weekend - I made 8 sets of 4 cards each, so I have a total of 32. I need to photograph them and then they will be ready to hit Etsy and hopefully the blog and also flickr.

That about sums up what has been going on for the last week. I need to try to start posting more often! Thanks to everyone who reads my stuff even though I don't post very often! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and love it. And, yes, you do need to do it more often! I truly know, though, how the weeks fly by and you don't even know where they went or what all you did:-) It was fun seeing you guys this weekend, glad you could make it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca!

    This is your old AFLBS classmate, Anne (Keranen) Erickson. I just wanted to let you know that I came across your blog a few weeks back and have been enjoying catching up on what you and Jeremy are up to and enjoying your art. I never even knew you were 'crafty'! Your creations are amazing.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete