Monday, February 23, 2009

Etsy Treasuries

I'm going to quickly mention that I am currently in two treasuries on Etsy. For those of you who aren't familiar with Etsy treasuries, they are a group of items that an etsy members choose that are showcased and accessed on the homepage under the treasury link. Treasuries often have simliar themes such as colors or kinds of items. (clocks, bikes, etc) They are a fun way for sellers to help other sellers quickly get their items in front of a lot of people.

The items that are displayed on the front page of Etsy for everyone to see are mostly lists that are chosen from the treasuries. The theory is that the more "clicks" and comments a treasury gets, the more likely it is to make it to the front page. I don't know if that is the truth or not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to promote it!

If you would do me a favor and click on the links below I would appreciate it! If you really want to do me a HUGE favor, click the link of each of the items in the treasury! If you have an etsy id, leave a comment!

If Tomorrow Never Comes

LUV FOR MOTHER EARTH I love the colors in this one! Aren't they pretty!!!

If you are reading this post after February 26, the treasuries probably won't be there anymore because they only last 3 days (sometimes 2 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment