Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Camera Found!

I lost my little camera for a couple of days and I couldn't download the pictures from our Easter trip. I found the camera in my craft room (imagine that!). Here's the rest of the photos!



Noah loved the fact that we got ballons at church!



We had a fun party at Old Country Buffet for Grandpa's 80th birthday. We had our own separate room and could celebrate in style! The cake was really good too - carrot cake! Yum!


We went to Manitou Springs and went in some of the little shops around town. Noah and Ashton were buddies around town.



The first night we got to Grandma and Grandpa's we told them that we wanted to go to Giuseppes to eat. It is the old train depot in Colorado Springs that has been turned into a restaurant. Noah loved watching the trains go by.






I have a couple more photos of our stop in Omaha. I'll post those soon. I'm going to try hard to get back into the blogging thing and be more faithful in posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment