Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Weekend

Friday night I went over to Esther's house for a chocolate party. She had participated in a thing from Hersey's where she got a box sent to her with chocolates, shopping list notepads, pens, bags, magnets, etc. I think she was supposed to try to promote it. We took a couple of pictures that she's posting to the website, but we didn't really know what else to do. It was fun to just hang out with the girls and talk.

Saturday morning Jeremy, my mom, Karin, and I went to Craftstravaganza. There was some great talent there! I can't believe how cool everything was. Karin and I ended up buying pendants from Pam Loudy. I think Karin got one similar to this one I couldn't find the one that I bought. My friend Lisa was also there. She was really busy helping customers when we went by her table, so we didn't get to talk. I hope she did well!

Saturday night we went over to Esther and Jason's to watch Juno. This is the second time I've watched it. I still love it.

Sunday Jeremy did the March of Dimes Walk for Life. His coworkers all walked together. I was going to walk with him, but it was snowing and someone needed to teach Sunday School. I hope they raised a lot of money!

Sunday night was pretty low key. We just took it easy. That about wraps up our weekend.

I noticed today that one of my favorite paintings on Etsy was on sale, so I snatched it up. You can see it here. I LOVE this artist. Her colors are so amazing.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment