Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fun Photo Site

I have been getting fun emails from photojojo for awhile now and I always read the emails and enjoy them. However, most of the time I open the emails and don't really dive into the website and links. Tonight I decided to go to their site tonight and see the other things they had and I found that they had some really cool ideas!! I only got through 6 pages of their ideas, but here are some fun links:

Tips for taking group photos

Park Bench Photos

They also had a really fun photo manipulator. This is a photo that I took on our trip to Ephesus last year:


And here's the manipulated version:



I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I hope to be posting more photos from NY soon.

P.S. Is anyone else really sick of politics?

1 comment:

  1. I tried that photo manipulator. Coolest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to waste a lot of time with that one!

    ReplyDelete