Monday, October 13, 2008

More New York Photos

Wow, it has been almost a week since I have posted. I don't really have much to say tonight, but I thought I'd post more New York pictures.

I have been busy making stuff and I'm almost ready to take the photos. The days are getting shorter and I'm having a hard time coming up with enough natural light to take photographs. Hopefully I'll be able to post some fun photos of cards soon.

This is Rockefeller Center. Last week I posted photos from the top, this is from the bottom.

Grand Central Station was pretty neat. It was so huge! The detail in the architecture was amazing!
I thought this guy was funny sitting on the steps right in front of the "Sitting on the stairway is strictly prohibited" sign posted by the police.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    amazing photoz keep up girl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete