Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Average Days

These last couple of days have been pretty average. Work, working out, surfing the internet, etc.
Tonight Jeremy went to the Wolves game for their "Hungry Like a Wolf" promotion. The boys got all-you-can eat hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and soda. Yuck! I got a text from Jeremy around 8:00 pm saying he had already had 4 hot dogs! I don't think I could have handled it! I hope they have a good time. : )

Esther, Noah and I went to Baker's Square to get some free pie and then we went to the mall to shop for some good deals. Esther found some t-shirts at Old Navy and Noah got a baby cow at Target for .48 cents! I didn't find anything at all. I have been to Target 3 times in the last day and I've found a lot of good deals, so I'm satisfied.

It is still cold here. Right now (10:00 pm) it is -7 degrees. (that's right, negative 7!) I think it is supposed to get warmer this weekend!

Here are some of the projects I completed on Monday when I was home from work:

Canvas: Joann's Dollar Spot
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler, K&Co
Punches: Marvy Uchida



Patterned Paper: Amy Butler
Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View
Felt: Joann's Dollar Spot
Buttons: The Paper Studio
Stamp: Studio G

1 comment:

  1. Those projects are so flipping cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete