Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BRRRR! (Again)

It is cold again. This morning on the way into work it was about -12. Brrr! I don't mind it, it just gets so dry and everything is full of static!

This afternoon I had a dentist appointment and I came home earlier than normal. I had time to fix a real supper and I even had time to do this on the chalkboard in the kitchen!

He, he, he. The chalkboard has had a to-do list for the last 9 months and I figured it was time for a change. Something bright and cheery...and cheezy. It put me in a good mood.

Last night we picked up my dad from the airport. He had been on trip to Africa and Uganda visiting the missionaries who are there. It was good to see him again. We didn't get home until after 9:00 and by the time we got home it was already super cold. We decided to go to bed right away. We fell asleep right away and I slept in a little bit. It felt good to be able to get tons of sleep all cozy in bed!

I haven't really been able to do much crafting this week. Here is one card that I did on Monday.

Cardstock: Misc. from my stash
PP: My Mind's Eye
Foam flowers: Target Dollar Spot
Floss: DMC
Chipboard flower: Making Memories
Circle Punch: Marvy Uchida
Brad: Joann Scrap Essentials
Twill Tape: Micheal's
Stamp: Studio G
Rubons: Marcella by K
Thanks for taking a look into my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment