Friday, May 09, 2008

Yard Sales, New Projects

I had a meeting at work on Wednesday, so I wasn't able to take the day off. Instead I took today off and I was able to do some yard sales this morning. I really didn't find very many things, but it was fun to be out. One thing that I did get was a set of glasses like these. Jeremy always comments on glasses like these whenever we see them at antique stores and I was really excited when I saw a whole set for only 50 cents! I also got some cute kids clothes for Esther. It was nice to be out and get some sunshine and fresh air. I'm so glad that spring is here!

I finished some new projects. I have posted most of them on etsy. I hope to get some more stuff done soon! Here is what I have so far...






I hope everyone has a good weekend! Leave me a comment on what you are doing! I love getting comments and hearing what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becca! What beautiful cards you're making! I have so many old pictues that I've gotten over the last two years that I have the notion to do something like that w/... it may never happen!:-)

    My mom got about twelve of those metel glasses at a garage sale too.. they're worth a lot I think.

    We're not doing too much.. Matt's still sleeping. He doesn't get to sleep in as much as I do:-) I am going to go get the rhubarb and make some pies. I am doing laundry - I love to do laundry, I'm a dork! Will hit our city wide garage sales today, when Matt gets up. This weekend we're working on some friends house in Winona. Jerry was there helping yesterday too! They need to get it done in two weeks and it looks like our house!

    What are you guys up to this weekend?? Have a blessed and relaxed Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete